£3k - What would you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
A cycling trip across Mongolia

Tin Pot

Guru
Superstar plus upgrade wheels
IMG_20170422_163354.jpg

I think you can just about squeeze a Strato Faster in under three grand.

8899295_59400_gbb_zoom.jpg

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I love the clock. As though passers by could glance up and know what time it is.

Seriously though, with £3000 to spare I’d get somewhere I can work on my bikes, turbo and hang them up in all their glory.
The clock is pretty funny, I agree.

I have to put up with this as the biggest I can go, and the bunny has taken over that already as you can see!

Luckily I have a garage through the door there.

6DEB2203-BC74-4C4E-B520-E96422EE9122.jpeg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
What size bike are you after?

THIS £3k bike can be had for only £1550 with the current £150 off £500 offer! Brand new out of the box but only 58cm size left and as a previous owner of the 58 I can suggest only 6' 2"+ people need apply, I always found mine slightly cumbersome at only 6' 1"

48% discount for brand new full warranty bike!!!!

upload_2018-3-27_9-18-56.png

EDIT: Never mind, just saw your earlier comment about disc brakes not being an option. Shame because they are brilliant and if you get the right wheels need never replace them again. Perhaps the link will be useful for someone else?

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran

THIS £3k bike can be had for only £1550 with the current £150 off £500 offer! Brand new out of the box but only 58cm size left and as a previous owner of the 58 I can suggest only 6' 2"+ people need apply, I always found mine slightly cumbersome at only 6' 1"

View attachment 401700

EDIT: Never mind, just saw your earlier comment about disc brakes not being an option. Shame because they are brilliant and if you get the right wheels need never replace them again. Perhaps the link will be useful for someone else?
Being a short 175cm isn’t much use either, as the real bargains are always the larger frames.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...

View attachment 401700

All gone now. Who snapped up the last few deals?

Top Bottom