Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries ride, August midweek.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DonnaHegarty

Hope you start feeling better @Brandane - also happy to reschedule. Your health does have to come first. GWS

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hope you start feeling better @Brandane - also happy to reschedule. Your health does have to come first. GWS
GWS @Brandane : for me rescheduling would not be a problem :thumbsup:

Honestly, there is no need to reschedule. Thanks all for your concern, but I am a whole lot better than I was 24 hours ago, so the 3 ferries ride goes ahead as planned :smile:. It even crossed my mind to get out for a gentle cycle this afternoon, but I thought better of it. Carrying the bike downstairs from my flat was probably more of a risk than the actual riding of it. Thank you, Ibuprofen!

DonnaHegarty

Honestly, there is no need to reschedule. Thanks all for your concern, but I am a whole lot better than I was 24 hours ago, so the 3 ferries ride goes ahead as planned :smile:. It even crossed my mind to get out for a gentle cycle this afternoon, but I thought better of it. Carrying the bike downstairs from my flat was probably more of a risk than the actual riding of it. Thank you, Ibuprofen!

Thats good to hear - glad you are feeling better. Catch you in WB for the pre ride food. Perth ride showed very well that I can't cycle, but can moan, when I don't get enough grub ;)

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Aye, you should have heard @Louch on the last Dunfermline ride! Moan, moan, moan... ;)
Is this national pick on a handsome guy day on here :sad:

Top Bottom