Angelina Jolie's Wedding dress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Strange subject for a thread on Cycle Chat?

But has anyone looked at the drawings by the kids?

Jolie1_zpse0b44a8a.jpg

Is this a recumbent bike?

Jolie2_zps1c1fb12c.png

Paul99

Über Member
Strange subject for a thread on Cycle Chat?

But has anyone looked at the drawings by the kids?

Jolie1_zpse0b44a8a.jpg

Is this a recumbent bike?

Jolie2_zps1c1fb12c.png
Probably not. Daddy rides a Harley.

I'd like to think that Brad and Angelina sat down one night and thought "what can we include in the wedding dress?" and came up with - "I know, there's a bloke on Cycle Chat that goes on about Tommy Simpson all the time, he's a legend; I heard he rides a recumbent, let's go for that" ;)

Batgirl

In Disguise!
There is a recumbant bike that races past my daughters school each day.. has a 'boat' like end to it.. very fast he is too...

is that you?

Angelina is gorgeous whatever she wears but not sure I like the artwork addition.. was this AFTER the wedding?

Anyway, I can see planes, big bird, a policeman, the Eiffel tower, the Simpsons and Snoopy. I'm either píssed (and I'm not) or it's a portent that children's TV characters are the biggest risk to civilisation since 9/11 and there's no way that the law can stop them - watch out Paris!

OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

There is a recumbant bike that races past my daughters school each day.. has a 'boat' like end to it.. very fast he is too...

is that you?

I once cycled the "Celtic Trail" on a recumbent trike, but am not in Wales on a regular basis...

Angelina is gorgeous whatever she wears but not sure I like the artwork addition.. was this AFTER the wedding?

The reception seems to be mixed... but I bet it sets a fashion trend.

Batgirl

In Disguise!
I once cycled the "Celtic Trail" on a recumbent trike, but am not in Wales on a regular basis...

The reception seems to be mixed... but I bet it sets a fashion trend.

ahh well I'll have to say hello if the guy ever stops long enough and see if he is on here.. :smile:

and yes I can well imagine the mixed reaction.. very likely it'll catch on.. not sure it's my cuppa tea but I like the veil / traditional (excluding artwork) dress.

ayceejay

Guru
I suppose it is best not to mention the uzi.aimed at the recumbent.

Top Bottom