Angelina Jolie's Wedding dress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Strange subject for a thread on Cycle Chat?

But has anyone looked at the drawings by the kids?

Jolie1_zpse0b44a8a.jpg



Is this a recumbent bike?

Jolie2_zps1c1fb12c.png
 

Paul99

Guru
Strange subject for a thread on Cycle Chat?

But has anyone looked at the drawings by the kids?

Jolie1_zpse0b44a8a.jpg



Is this a recumbent bike?

Jolie2_zps1c1fb12c.png
Probably not. Daddy rides a Harley.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I'd like to think that Brad and Angelina sat down one night and thought "what can we include in the wedding dress?" and came up with - "I know, there's a bloke on Cycle Chat that goes on about Tommy Simpson all the time, he's a legend; I heard he rides a recumbent, let's go for that" ;)
 

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Location
SW Wales
There is a recumbant bike that races past my daughters school each day.. has a 'boat' like end to it.. very fast he is too...

is that you?

Angelina is gorgeous whatever she wears but not sure I like the artwork addition.. was this AFTER the wedding?
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Anyway, I can see planes, big bird, a policeman, the Eiffel tower, the Simpsons and Snoopy. I'm either píssed (and I'm not) or it's a portent that children's TV characters are the biggest risk to civilisation since 9/11 and there's no way that the law can stop them - watch out Paris!
 
OP
OP
U

ufkacbln

Guest
There is a recumbant bike that races past my daughters school each day.. has a 'boat' like end to it.. very fast he is too...

is that you?

I once cycled the "Celtic Trail" on a recumbent trike, but am not in Wales on a regular basis...

Angelina is gorgeous whatever she wears but not sure I like the artwork addition.. was this AFTER the wedding?

The reception seems to be mixed... but I bet it sets a fashion trend.
 

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Location
SW Wales
I once cycled the "Celtic Trail" on a recumbent trike, but am not in Wales on a regular basis...



The reception seems to be mixed... but I bet it sets a fashion trend.

ahh well I'll have to say hello if the guy ever stops long enough and see if he is on here.. :smile:

and yes I can well imagine the mixed reaction.. very likely it'll catch on.. not sure it's my cuppa tea but I like the veil / traditional (excluding artwork) dress.
 

ayceejay

Legendary Member
Location
Rural Quebec
I suppose it is best not to mention the uzi.aimed at the recumbent.
 
Top Bottom