anti-wrinkle cream for men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

The daily commute seems to have taken a toll on my skin and I'm noticing some wrinkles on my forehead which I'm sure weren't there a year ago.

I think it's a combination of the weather and the scowl / angle I cycle to work with. I normally use L'Oreal Men Expert but I think I might be ready for some anti-wrinkle stuff.

Do any guys on here use that pentapeptides stuff, the one advertised by Nadine Baggot in the adverts?

col

Legendary Member
Going on her face? Botox,its the future.

wafflycat

Use a moisturiser that contains UVA & UVB sun screens and make sure you don't just apply & forget it, but reapply during the day. You don't have to spend a fortune on a moisturiser, despite what the adverts would have you believe - even we ladies tend not to fall for the hype :biggrin:

Of course you could always go for a combination of a chemical peel, fillers & botox. :ohmy:

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I would use Assos cream.

I have applied it for years on one part of me, but left everywhere else 'Assos free' as a control. The area which sees a regular application has yet to get a single wrinkle.

You can't get more scientific than that.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

NickM said:
Because vanity, thy name is Arbitrary :ohmy:

Wrinkles add character to a face. Character is good. Youth is dull, and only attractive to the morbidly superficial.

If I'm honest, the wrinkles seem to have gone today, it seems to be a stress induced end of friday thing.

I do however seem to be getting the tell-tale signs of crows-feet however, a sort of dimpling. Hmmm....

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Blue said:
Yeah, be a real man and just rub them away with some heavy duty sandpaper :tongue:

Anyone who doesn't moisturise and then cycles a lot probably looks like a sandblasted pineapple anyway...

Top Bottom