Are most people thick sheep ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
@clid61 I must admit to being a bit confused by your posts. You ask if most people are thick sheep, but clearly they are not as many millions of people manage to book a holiday without being scammed whilst only 5000 were scammed. You also state 'just cant understand why people dont find their own deals to suit them , instead of the sellers selling overpriced muck to the gullable' [SIC]. This is exactly what the people who were being scammed were trying to do.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
@clid61 I must admit to being a bit confused by your posts. You ask if most people are thick sheep, but clearly they are not as many millions of people manage to book a holiday without being scammed whilst only 5000 were scammed. You also state 'just cant understand why people dont find their own deals to suit them , instead of the sellers selling overpriced muck to the gullable' [SIC]. This is exactly what the people who were being scammed were trying to do.
I think he might still be enjoying the bank holiday weekend a bit too much as the posts do seem a bit random and aggressive for a Tuesday morning..... :cheers:

Rocky

Hello decadence
I use Booking.com when I’m credit card touring in Europe on my Brompton. I’m never quite sure where I’ll end up until I set off. It’s a really handy way of getting to see places without having a rigid itinerary. Am I a sheep? No, I just value the convenience. Am I thick? Probably not.

Do I make rude judgemental posts belittling people who are victims of fraud? Again, I hope not.

Then I’m pleased for you. There’s lots of holiday packages that are cheaper than booking independently as the holiday companies bulk book hotel rooms. There are also many hotels that don’t accept private bookings. Did your boot licker tell you that ?
What on earth are you gibbering on about?

Actually, don’t bother. Whatever you have to say on the matter is inconsequential to me.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Ssshhhhh! Leave it now, I think he has gone to sleep :laugh:
I think he’s arguing with himself at the moment....another reason to leave him be.

2BFFCEC8-2471-44C4-9D96-9B35E16D8B7C.png

yello

How very meta... posting screen grabs of the thread to post in the thread. ;)

Levo-Lon

Guru
Some Americans think they now have a black person in power in the UK.

Stupid is as stupid does said Forres Gump

yello

Stupid is as stupid does said Forres Gump

I've not seen the film and I don't suppose I ever will but the oft quoted 'life is like a box of chocolates' line annoys me (not really, but you know what I mean)

I'm actually OK with the quoted bit, it's what follows that gets me; the assumption/implication is that you're going to get a chocolate of some kind (and I guess this goes back to the trust thing) That is, something unexpected but acceptably good - but in life you sometimes get a dog turd, or a mouse trap.

Unless Cadburys have changed their assortments, life is often not at all like a box of chocolates.

Top Bottom