Bike Hanging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I wouldn't dare even ask my Mrs but I'm happy to offer useful advice where required ;)
Spent a chunk of the weekend sorting my cave out instead. Getting there now. At least I know where the tools are when I want to do a job now!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Seller is showing as being in Hong Kong. The other is UK and delivered quicker. Worth 25p each premium for that alone. :smile:
Hmm, contact details Hong Kong, item location London, how does that work? :whistle:

Yes, I would definitely have paid the extra pound anyway.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The two times I bought mine from the seller I linked, they both arrived next day. Not sure how they can do it with that weight.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Your link is UK. It was @ColinJ 's link for a quid less that is suspected as being Hong Kong.
But funnily enough, having ordered from 'ChristGift' using the original link, the person named in my confirmation email has a Chinese name and a mention of a connection to 'HK' (Hong Kong?).

Maybe a Chinese company have a warehouse in London and ship the goods forwards from there?

They say that I should get the goods Thursday or Friday so I need to get a masonry bit for my drill and move my furniture about to give good access to the wall reserved for the bikes.

I'm rather peeved though ... I had a length of scrap plastic fascia board left over from a facelift of my house. It had been sitting in my back yard for months until my sister visited a couple of days ago and we made a run to the local tip to get rid of lots of household waste including the fascia board. It would have been ideal to fix it to the wall where the rear wheels of the bikes will make contact with the wallpaper. The board was the same colour as the wall and would have been wipe-clean. I'll give the local builder's yard a ring and ask if they have any offcuts lying about which I could scrounge or buy cheap.

400bhp

Guru
He
Any chance of a pic?

When we move, I'll have a smaller space for the bikes so really interested in this thread and your description sounds fab but I just can't see it in my mind's eye.
Here you go. It's actually only 1.2m wide
20150901_170255.jpg

Top Bottom