Brompton used pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Don’t I? Didn’t know that.

You restrict your profile, you can PM me though :smile: I’m going to look at the bike later

12boy

Guru
Remember the pentaclip can be reversed to get a bit more height....I have a 2010 with 2 chainrings (58 and 38) and BikeGang 11/13/17 rear sprocket and it is a pleasure to ride. Then in December I bought a P-line and it is even better. It is lighter overall but more importantly the wheels are lighter especially with Conti tires. The old one has been fitted with studded snow tires which work well on ice and moderate snow but are a lot more work. If you get a chance to buy a 1 or 2 speed one they can be easily set up with more gear range by adding sprockets and a chainring. Could be a lot cheaper and certainly lighter.

tinywheels

Über Member
:eek:

ExBrit

Über Member
I bloody well do! Monday is the start of the weekend for us retired folk, when the workies return to the pit and up their chimneys and leave the world for us to enjoy.

I just checked the weather forecast. They're predicting more snow on Monday. It's not like we need it. Thank you for not buying a bike on Saturday, Vickster. I got a nice 50 miles in.

Weather.png

IMG_20230301_144648169.jpg

Top Bottom