Can / SHOULD we fine cyclists for riding no handed? £5000 fine - seems low!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alltalk

Regular
Filed under CAN there be a law to actually prosecute DM, local rag muppets and all motorists who speed, cut up cyclists, don't indicate, use their lights and use their phones when driving??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/yo...ists_riding_bikes_without_holding_handlebars/

I see so many "bike riders" every day that give every "cyclist" a bad name. Riding on the pavement when cycle paths available - but even when they may have to ride on the pavement for safety riding as if there is no pedestrian in the vicinity. Complete ninja bell ends that have to ride on the roads - when they have cycle or off road routes - but display NO lights front or rear.

Drives me insane when I am driving. It shouldn't and wouldn't - if these prckis kept themselves to themselves - without their lights. But 90% of the time they get in the road - and then mouth off if you may accidentally hit them.

Is it just me?...

We are NEVER going to get anywhere near cycle integration, in or out.

Actual "cyclists" are considered as bad a paedo's - from my experience and The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian and local rags.

People in the UK would rather put up with abysmal public transport and sitting in queues in cars on almost 3rd world roads.

T AWTS!!

:eek::excl::excl::excl::excl::eek:

Bill

Eeeerrrrrmmmmm, Alltalk......I ride on pavements when possible to escape stupid car drivers! Even though I wear a tabard with..."Disabled Cyclist" in black on the back I still have problems with fools driving like...fools...

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Filed under CAN there be a law to actually prosecute DM, local rag muppets and all motorists who speed, cut up cyclists, don't indicate, use their lights and use their phones when driving??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/yo...ists_riding_bikes_without_holding_handlebars/

I see so many "bike riders" every day that give every "cyclist" a bad name. Riding on the pavement when cycle paths available - but even when they may have to ride on the pavement for safety riding as if there is no pedestrian in the vicinity. Complete ninja bell ends that have to ride on the roads - when they have cycle or off road routes - but display NO lights front or rear.

Drives me insane when I am driving. It shouldn't and wouldn't - if these prckis kept themselves to themselves - without their lights. But 90% of the time they get in the road - and then mouth off if you may accidentally hit them.

Is it just me?...

Actual "cyclists" are considered as bad a paedo's - from my experience and The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian and local rags.

People in the UK would rather put up with abysmal public transport and sitting in queues in cars on almost 3rd world roads.

T AWTS!!

take more water with it next time.

gavintc

Guru

Is it just me?...

T AWTS!!
missed your meds this morning?

AndyRM

XOXO
The least the author could have done was provided a picture for the paper of one of the 7 cyclists riding with their hands off the bars!

Top Bottom