Continuity and C**k Ups on TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The film Quadrophenia set in the early 1960's has a 1978 reg' Austin Maxi on the inner sleeve of the album cover. I have it somewhere, I'll have to dig it out and post a pic'.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This cock-up during this year's Giro d'Italia was pretty obvious...!

Well, THAT was odd... Quest (on Freesat) broadcast the highlights of Saturday's TT instead of today's road stage! :wacko:

I've had to watch it on Eurosport catch-up instead.

Pretty foul day out there - ugh!

PS I just happened to change to Quest at about 00:30 and they were showing stage 4 instead of the scheduled episode of Wheeler Dealers... Obviously, somebody had finally noticed that Fred had clicked on the wrong button earlier! :laugh:

The next day...
The first thing that she did on the highlights show this evening was to apologise for 'Fred' clicking the wrong button yesterday! What amazed me was that nobody noticed. I could see them getting a few minutes in but an hour of it? :wacko:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Dorothy‘s pigtails grow longer then shorten during the WIzard of Oz. Judy Garland version.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anybody remember the scene in 'The Italian Job' were a mechanic crawls out from under the rear of a Mini and announces that he's fixing the differential?
No, but I always wondered, when the bus is first balancing over the side of the mountain, several of the occupants of the bus were at the back, beside the gold. They then move to the front of the bus to assist with moving the weight forwards. But in doing so, they left the gold behind. Why didn't they take as much of it as they could carry, given it's weight (and value)? It's been annoying me for about 50 years now :laugh:.

johnnyb47

Guru
Carry on Camping made me laugh. Hattie Jacques was watching the girls doing exercises on the camp site. One minute she was wearing a towel on her head, the next minute it was gone, and then it magically appeared again

Chris S

Legendary Member
They producers didn't have any choice. File under necessity rather than continuity or c*ck-up.
The Buchons huge air intakes were necessitated by the Rolls Royce Merlin engines fitted to them. Hispano Aviación also produced a version of the BF 109 with Spanish engines and the typical nose.

Top Bottom