Crivit (Lidl) Cycle Computer query.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C

chillyuk

Cycle Computer from Lidl branded as Crivit.
Can anyone tell me does this computer display in mph? I have as yet unopened but I have been told they only calibrate in kph.

I have one here that I have opened but never used. The instructions do say "Select the unit miles (M) or Kilometres (Km) by pressing B" So in answer to your query it is settable to miles or that foreign nonsense!

Bill

sgw

I have one here that I have opened but never used. The instructions do say "Select the unit miles (M) or Kilometres (Km) by pressing B" So in answer to your query it is settable to miles or that foreign nonsense!

Bill

Quite a coincidence, I have been setting one of these up this afternoon without any instructions. It's owner keeps reseting all when trying to reset the distance! It took a while to realise that what at first appears to be a single button at the bottom, is in fact a double acting rocker. Button A and Button B I suppose.
It has kept working for some months though.

Yes it can be changed to mph.

C

chillyuk

Quite a coincidence, I have been setting one of these up this afternoon without any instructions. It's owner keeps reseting all when trying to reset the distance! It took a while to realise that what at first appears to be a single button at the bottom, is in fact a double acting rocker. Button A and Button B I suppose.
It has kept working for some months though.

Yes it can be changed to mph.

But is it Button A or Button B that gives you your money back? I wonder who remembers those.

On topic now, do you want a scan of the instructions?

OP
OP
bikepacker

bikepacker

Veteran
Following confirmation that it did display mph I decided to fit it to my wifes spare bike. I inserted the battery to find the unit was totally dead. Back to the shop it will go.

D

Deleted member 1258

But is it Button A or Button B that gives you your money back? I wonder who remembers those.

On topic now, do you want a scan of the instructions?

Yes I remember, Button B I think, can't remember exactly.

Top Bottom