Cycling Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

baggytrousers

use a tape and measure around your flat hand at the knuckles - this will help you determine what size glove you need

yello

It's actually quite difficult to know what size might fit, so best to try on different makes and check the sizings on them.

Now folk out there might think that's a weird thing to say but I have wide but short hands (the palm says large, the fingers say small) so getting gloves to fit properly can be a problem. Less of a problem with fingerless mitts but winter (or motorcycle) gloves have to be tried on first.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Try them on.
My fingured gloves i wear in winter are XL. I have a arge palm but short fingures. But the problem i have is my palm expands alot as soon as i put some pressure on them making them go big then small.
Summer fingerless gloves are size L. They are a different brand though.
If your getting them online because they are cheaper go to your nearest big bike shop like Evans and try them on if they have them to find out. The gloves shouldnt have huge amounts of room, but also shouldnt be too tight. If you are half between sizes try a different make.

Top Bottom