Do Cyclists Greet Eachother?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cd365

Guru
Most of the I tend to nod and say hello, sometimes the head is down as I'm going for it and barely notice cyclists coming the other way or don't want to lose my concentration

Grayduff

Über Member
A few months back when i got my first road bike it used to bother me especially were i ride in the Sunny^_^ Hills, were many many cyclists make there way to especially at weekends.What i have learnt is not to take it personally if they do not wave back etc, there are so many, i have now and am now just like them IT IS nothing personal it is just very time consuming and after a while my waving hand are my nodding head starts to hurt..So I Now understand why :hello: and we all just enjoy our time riding our bikes ^_^

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I asked this when I first started frequenting cycling forums, so ... the question is to be expected from time to time :smile:
Personally, I do if I can, I don't if I can't, and I don't worry if they don't :thumbsup:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Personally I chase them down and pin them to the ground, shouting "hell-freakin-o" into their faces while spitting venom at anyone who dares to be passing by whilst I do Satan's work on earth.
This may be at odds with my previous reply :smile:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
People are friendlier up in t hills round here than down in the lowlands. :wacko: I would say that over 90% of people nod, wave or say hi when slogging their guts out in the Pennines, even roadies to mtb'ers and vice versa.

Top Bottom