Dog in the old life yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swansonj

Guru
Ran last night. Couldn't find my Garmin, so did not time it. ...
There's something I'm struggling to compute, there....^_^

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Ran again tonight. 11:25 average for the mile, so 31 seconds faster than when I began. At this rate ill be doing a 5 minute mile by April :laugh:

Felt slightly easier tonight, less walking and more running. Lets see what my legs tell me in the morning.
The truth is that you have been spoiled by your ebike , hence not enough exercise for your legs. ^_^ :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
Ran again tonight. 11:25 average for the mile, so 31 seconds faster than when I began. At this rate ill be doing a 5 minute mile by April :laugh:

Felt slightly easier tonight, less walking and more running. Lets see what my legs tell me in the morning.
Inspirational this Drago, I am rooting for you :okay:

My own running career has stalled but I'll get back on it soon..

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Thanks Potst! Im already feeling the warm glow of achievement - or possibly Deep Heat - and that is spurring me on even more.

stephec

Legendary Member
Went out last night, managed an even slower time. I my defence I was running to the next village and back and itnaas like and ice rink so I was treading very gingerly. Ache this morning but not so bad, so will be out tomorrow, humming the motivational Rocky training music as I go.
Eye of the Tiger, or Burning Heart?

Top Bottom