Drago's murder deathkill slaughter massacre panic petrol buying watch!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BP garage in Littleport is indeed 143 - but for E10 (compared to 129 in Tesco). Goodness knows what they're asking for E5...

Diesel there is 148.

Ouch.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
According to the Guardian, who never fib, exaggerate, or selectively present news to suit their own agenda, the supply situation is now back to normal.

If thats true, then thats the end of the thread. We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...😢

oldwheels

Legendary Member
According to the Guardian, who never fib, exaggerate, or selectively present news to suit their own agenda, the supply situation is now back to normal.

If thats true, then thats the end of the thread. We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...😢
Does that mean that we are all going to die then?:ohmy:

Alex321

Veteran
Does that mean that we are all going to die then?:ohmy:
I think so. Life has almost certainly a 100% fatality rate.

Information about how we are all going to die is generally found in the Express

It is normally the sun exploding immanently (i.e in a few billion/million years) or a tsunami or asteroid

probably tomorrow - but possibly sometime in the next 1000 years

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Another 3p per litre on both petrol & diesel at the local CoOp owned fuel station I pass on a daily basis. That's 6p per litre this week alone putting diesel to £1.449/litre. Haven't checked the other two, but the Morrison's one is normally 1p cheaper and the BP 2p more expensive.

Top Bottom