Entered my First Audax - now what???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
No LEL then?

Do I need a bucket??
Oh no, I didn't see this until after the shops have shut! You don't have your audax bucket? What are you going to do when you need to carry 5 gallons 22 litres of water?

I did a quick google to see if "audax bucket" produced any amusing images**. Oddly, this was the third picture:
Jumping-Spider-Phidippus-Audax-Flor.JPG

** a text search for "audax bucket" comes straight back here.

Edit: Oh, yes - Good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Is there a way to follow @Fubar's progress live?
Oh no, forgot I'm working all day tomorrow, he will be well home before my shift finishes.
So, an extended ride report for us to look forward to: no pictures of course, who is not fast is last!
Good luck to CC Ecosse's pragmatic leader, ride safe! :hello:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Oh no, I didn't see this until after the shops have shut! You don't have your audax bucket? What are you going to do when you need to carry 5 gallons 22 litres of water?

I did a quick google to see if "audax bucket" produced any amusing images**. Oddly, this was the third picture:
View attachment 104290

** a text search for "audax bucket" comes straight back here.

Edit: Oh, yes - Good luck and have fun.

Sounds more It's a Knockout than a bike ride!

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Is there a way to follow @Fubar's progress live?
Oh no, forgot I'm working all day tomorrow, he will be well home before my shift finishes.
So, an extended ride report for us to look forward to: no pictures of course, who is not fast is last!
Good luck to CC Ecosse's pragmatic leader, ride safe! :hello:

I'll try to remember to take a picture or 2, just for you ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Oi ! Enough of this namby-pamby touchy-feely mince. :angry:

Just stop faffing about :giggle:, get on yer bike :bicycle: and ride the 200k - and get back in time.

Then give a brief ride report - "I got my Brevet card, rode to all the Controls, got my card stamped or appropriate receipts and finished in time" will do fine.

Ride Safe. :okay:

Top Bottom