Scotland : Perthshire Etape Caledonia 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bit shocked at this
If this is true (what is the source of the information) then I think it is shocking. We should be boycotting this event if it is advertised as a charity fund raiser when it's a 'for profit' run to line the pockets of millionaires.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
If this is true (what is the source of the information) then I think it is shocking. We should be boycotting this event if it is advertised as a charity fund raiser when it's a 'for profit' run to line the pockets of millionaires.
on the etape webite
http://www.etapecaledonia.co.uk/entryinfo.html

Entry Cost: £63
Please note, your entry fee pays for your event entry only, none of this goes to Marie Curie Cancer Care.
We will guarantee your place in the event at the time of entry subject to receiving cleared payment for the entry and places still being available.

beastie

Guru
Won't be any worse than Sunday.....raging headwind from Banchory to Glenshee, then sleet, rain, hail, and some more rain......
Bring it on!!!!!^_^
I grew up in Banchory. Some great riding round there.

Angus444

I grew up in Banchory. Some great riding round there.
Beautiful part of the country, Beastie... Set off from Forfar, went over the Cairn...Banchory was having a heatwave....turned west towards Braemar, and the wind smacked us in the chops all the way to Spittal of Glenshee....coming back through Glenisla was great, 20-26mph all the way.....:smile:

OP
OP
zizou

zizou

Veteran
Well thats me packed up the car ready to go tomorrow. Taking an alarming amount of clothes to cover all the potential weather!

tug benson

weather is looking better, saturday isn`t looking good until midday....am just getting myself sorted just now

tug benson

I take it we don`t have to take any paper work with us, i haven`t had anything sent to me, do i just turn up?

Top Bottom