Scotland : Perthshire Etape Caledonia 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Winning time was 3hours 28. I knew i should have done a cancellara at the end and dropped the wheel suckers. :whistle:

Next year............:training:

The winner was a hour faster than me....bollocks

He didn't have any rain or wind going over the king of the mountains section
It was a young lad from DCC :becool:

beastie

Guru
Doing the event is certainly not 'out of your league' ! :ninja:

Doing it in the kind of times being bandied about, however, might be** ... :ohmy:

**it is certainly wa-a-a-ay beyond mine :blush:
Yes your right. I did it in 5h 02 mins, and missed my target by 2 mins there. Anything below 4 hrs is proper fast in my eyes. Well done to everyone who rode, it is great to be out with 4500 bikes at once.

Doing the event is certainly not 'out of your league' ! :ninja:

Doing it in the kind of times being bandied about, however, might be** ... :ohmy:

**it is certainly wa-a-a-ay beyond mine :blush:
One of my club mates took his mum around, she is 65 and not a bike rider at all. They took around 6 hours but he managed to get her round. For you Scoosh, a walk in the park. ;)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
One of my club mates took his mum around, she is 65 and not a bike rider at all. They took around 6 hours but he managed to get her round. For you Scoosh, a walk in the park. ;)
Hmm, hope for me yet then. 6 hours doesn't actually sound too bad for someone that hasn't cycled much so well done to her.

Bet you're glad it wasn't on today. Fresh snow on the hills!

Hmm, hope for me yet then. 6 hours doesn't actually sound too bad for someone that hasn't cycled much so well done to her.

Bet you're glad it wasn't on today. Fresh snow on the hills!
We got lucky with the weather! Some of those that started a bit later reported some rain though.

You would be fine Mo. It's a fantastic event and only the minority are there to race (ahem) or record a fast time.

Top Bottom