Facebook. Others have done it. My turn now. Dumped.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What's not me?
Balloons on bicycles, or does AG mean anything?

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope - don't mean a thing.
Give us a clue....
Rider.jpg

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Well whaddayano ?
No surprises here.
Even over and above the usual concerns!

As well as totally boring subjects ,it's a great way to have a bit of online bullying.
Which sometimes leads to suicide.
Yep,FB is a great way to communicate.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Don't need Facebook or even the internet to be a bully. Was happening long before FB, and will still be happening long after it has gone.
It opens a much wider avenue than conventional bullying, though. I feel a bit sorry for the younger mob, people of my age can live perfectly happily without it but school age teenagers in particular are under enormous pressure to be on it just to fit in and school is probably the worst place in the world for bullying behaviour. The daughter of a friend fell out with the in crowd at her school and they set up a "We hate XXXX" Facebook group which tormented her constantly and made her life hell. As with many things internet it snowballed and even people who never knew her were joining in the fun.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
It opens a much wider avenue than conventional bullying, though. I feel a bit sorry for the younger mob, people of my age can live perfectly happily without it but school age teenagers in particular are under enormous pressure to be on it just to fit in and school is probably the worst place in the world for bullying behaviour. The daughter of a friend fell out with the in crowd at her school and they set up a "We hate XXXX" Facebook group which tormented her constantly and made her life hell. As with many things internet it snowballed and even people who never knew her were joining in the fun.
That is why facebook have the "block" facility, it is very easy to go to the facebook preferences page and block a person or group.

Top Bottom