Fast food, becoming a ripoff ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
well it's he rubberiest stuff I've ever pushed in me - only stuff that I've had that comes close is the cheapest worst things I sometimes buy deep-discount yellow stickered from the supermarket to freeze for toast. No fibre/body at all.

You've left an open goal for anyone who wants to take a shot with your first sentence.:whistle:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Smothering bacon rolls in brown sauce is still unforgiveable.
Quite....

*Reported*

Gunk

Guru
Sir, I beg to differ! A bacon roll cries out for brown sauce!

+1 My last ever meal would have to be a bacon sandwich made with lightly toasted cheap white bread and smothered with HP sauce. Bacon needs to be good quality though, Nice Organic smoked streaky usually hits the spot!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Not with bacon!!! :ohmy:

Sausages, yes. Beef, yes. But bacon?

P.S. I prefer Polish mustard.
Without wishing to display some kind of appalling xenophobia, all mustard that isn't English is a pale excuse for the real thing. American mustard doesn't even get to the starting blocks!

Edit: mustard with pork is essential.

Without wishing to display some kind of appalling xenophobia, all mustard that isn't English is a pale excuse for the real thing. American mustard doesn't even get to the starting blocks!

Then I suggest you try Musztarda Sarepska or Rosijska - compared to Colemans, that *WILL* blow your head off :laugh:

American mustard is vinegary vileness.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Then I suggest you try Musztarda Sarepska or Rosijska - compared to Colemans, that *WILL* blow your head off :laugh:

American mustard is vinegary vileness.
Good. At least we share some common ground. Here in west London there are lots of small Polish food shops. I will go hunting and report back with a scorched tongue.:okay:

Good. At least we share some common ground. Here in west London there are lots of small Polish food shops. I will go hunting and report back with a scorched tongue.:okay:

I prefer Musztarda Delikatesowa for sandwiches, which is quite mild. Lovely flavour, but not so much in the way of heat. There's also mustard with horseradish (Musztarda Chrzanowa), which is also very nice - just the ticket for cold roast beef sandwiches. :hungry:

But for cooking (dry rubs, sauces etc) you can't beat keeping a tin of Colemans mustard powder in the cupboard. :blush:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I prefer Musztarda Delikatesowa for sandwiches, which is quite mild. Lovely flavour, but not so much in the way of heat. There's also mustard with horseradish (Musztarda Chrzanowa), which is also very nice - just the ticket for cold roast beef sandwiches. :hungry:

But for cooking (dry rubs, sauces etc) you can't beat keeping a tin of Colemans mustard powder in the cupboard. :blush:
Powdered Colemans is excellent when making cheese on toast.

Top Bottom