FNRttC FNRttC York-Hull 27 July 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Small watch out - it’s a race weekend so town will be carnage. Trains up on Friday will be busy too.

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Email just gone to those who have signed up such things.
The Garthorpe WI will cater for 25% of us being vegetarian, and ask for notice from any vegans.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
You're on the list for York Hull: you signed up at 10/06/2018 12:24:59.

You would not have had this latest email because it went to those who have signed up for the updates and reminders that go out to the whole club (ie those who have specifically asked for the emails, rather than those who have paid their £2 membership).

Just paying the £2 is not the same as signing up for email updates: you can do that without paying the membership subs. The two are different: we can't merely add you to an email list.

Sorry to Lalabo the point

Soltydog

Legendary Member
You're on the list for York Hull: you signed up at 10/06/2018 12:24:59.

You would not have had this latest email because it went to those who have signed up for the updates and reminders that go out to the whole club (ie those who have specifically asked for the emails, rather than those who have paid their £2 membership).

Just paying the £2 is not the same as signing up for email updates: you can do that without paying the membership subs. The two are different: we can't merely add you to an email list.

Sorry to Lalabo the point
That's ok. Just wanted to make sure I was on the list, although I could have always rode as the 'other' Moodyman, as my wife will vouch :laugh: Don't think I've paid the £2 yet either :blush: I'll do that now :okay:

OP
OP
mmmmartin

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Yes they're rather good, aren't they? And a better fabric by far than the order placed several years ago.

Top Bottom