Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Those PX winter boots look very Similar to the Shimano's.

PS Top tip - if going out in very wet weather, get some cheap dry suit wrist cuffs (ankle cuffs will be too wide). Cut off the 'smallest' side by about an inch. Pull onto shin, put on winter boot, and pull down over the top of the neoprene - this then creates a much improved seal.

Where from, how much and is the top mode white? Could be a useful small emergency get-you-home if the same light can do red or white (although I suspect most of us have plenty of reds, as they haven't improved as quickly and often come in sets with fronts).
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32861696322.html
About $7 delivered. Haven't received it yet but its in the UK for delivery.

Where from, how much and is the top mode white? Could be a useful small emergency get-you-home if the same light can do red or white (although I suspect most of us have plenty of reds, as they haven't improved as quickly and often come in sets with fronts).
Came today, 1st setting is red solid (3 modes), 2nd setting is red flashing (3 modes), 3rd setting is 6 color cycling, about 1 second each ( 2 modes), 4th setting is each of the 6 colors solid (1 click to get between each one. Each setting accessed by double clicking the centre button, with the mode changes accessed by a single click. Its certainly very bright, I would estimate around 50 lumens for the brightest red mode

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Came today, 1st setting is red solid (3 modes), 2nd setting is red flashing (3 modes), 3rd setting is 6 color cycling, about 1 second each ( 2 modes), 4th setting is each of the 6 colors solid (1 click to get between each one. Each setting accessed by double clicking the centre button, with the mode changes accessed by a single click. Its certainly very bright, I would estimate around 50 lumens for the brightest red mode
Thanks for the update. Would you let us know if you test the runtime, please? I fear being over-bright may mean a quicker flat battery.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Funkier stowaway rain jacket only £16.99 at Merlin. I have one & it's probably the best stowaway jacket, for keeping the rain off, that I've used. It's a little bulky, but can be squeezed into a jersey pocket :okay: https://www.merlincycles.com/funkier-protekt-stowaway-clear-rain-cape-127664.html

If was a darker colour I would have definitely got one. Great price that.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Schwalbe 700 x 35 Road Cruisers and 26" x 2" MTB Land Cruisers at under a Tenner from Chain Reaction, then knocked down to £9 a pop by using the discount code. Also Conti 25-32mm road tubes in multipacks of 6 for £17.49. Got some of these as I now run 28mm and 1 1/8" sizes on my drop bar machines, so I want some spare tubes. Have found Conti tubes to be reliable so far, and £2.92 a pop does seem a genuine, not fake, bargain.

Top Bottom