Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never used this tent but did peer at in a shop once.
Looks decent for cycle touring if not too tall.
51.99 with flash20 code today, with free delivery.
Seriously tempted myself but don't need another tent at the moment
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/c...ht-backpacker-2-person-tent-p2185.aspx/green/

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Local Aldi selling their last 4k Balco action camera reduced from £40 to £15.

I couldn't leave it on the shelf. My sons may use it for fishing or music or it may sit on my bars as an extra camera. It may even come on holiday for underwater or other adventures where I don't want to risk my more costly Drift.

vickster

Legendary Member
This used to be a great thread for bargains but over the last year or so, it has become "cheap tat for sale" thread :sad:

There’s nothing to stop you yourself doing the legwork, finding the bargains and contributing ;)

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
This used to be a great thread for bargains but over the last year or so, it has become "cheap tat for sale" thread :sad:
You knocked one of my postings the other week saying ‘that’s only a £20 jacket anyway’.
Well it’s a great quality jacket and worth well in excess of £20, I’m delighted with mine.
Sometimes it’s best not to comment in such a manner, I did consider not posting on this thread anymore.
Either contribute or keep stum^_^

Last edited:

Tom B

Guru

Each to their own.

I've bought quite a few decent bits of kit at discounted prices.

I've also bought a load of other stuff that I've sold on for a tidy sum. The profit from which has more than paid for the jackets, service kit and a few tools I've bought

BigMeatball

Pretty interesting frames on sale from planet x :laugh:

Screenshot_20200306-213550.jpg

Milzy

Guru
Well i think it's still pretty damn good.
You can always block the thread on your latest iphone.
Don't do apple. Google Pixel all the way. I will post up some great bargains when I see them. Thanks to this thread I got a half price GPS computer a few years ago. Also a great Madison jacket with around 70% off. It's just gone down hill lately.

Top Bottom