Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
it wasn't unknown tondo a deal to buy it all to control the competition

The owner of my local bike shop told me he does that.

His last tickle was on an in-demand brand of scooter.

He bought the entire remaining stock from the wholesaler, and sat on it for a little while until the stock held by retailers was sold, then released his.

He then became the go to seller of the scooter, attracting customers from all over the country, and even a few bike shops who had taken orders they were unable to fulfil.

Smudge

Veteran
GT85 was 35p a can at my local ASDA Living store in Rotherham.

I price checked it with the till assistant to make sure it was correct, and it was.

I was in Asda yesterday, i should have checked the aisle where the GT85 was. Instead of spending more time in the beer aisle.
Did get some nice banana bread beer tho..... :cheers:

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Yep Parkgate, they had 4 left on the shelf, after I bought 4. Maybe across other ASDAs too.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Have no idea how good this pump is.
Maybe no better than the famed JoBlo.

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.SKS-Airworx-Plus-10-0-Floor-Track-Pump-Includes-Bleed-Valve_105509.htm
I've used the similar but smaller Airworx (not Plus) at hotels on tour. It's no RennKompressor but it's a very good pump IMO and beats Joe Blows because the attachments seem better. The top mounted gauge is easier to read but does make it shortly easier to knock over if you're clumsy. The non-Plus version is often on sale for about £25 if you don't need the extra capacity, which is a bargain IMO if not a rare one.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Kona Cinder cone for £599 at Go Outdoors. Use code EXTRA20 at checkout. Possible 5% Cash back via Quidco too.
https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15910016/kona-cinder-cone-15910016

Last edited:
Top Bottom