Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brads

Mine are seemingly being delivered today. Will update when they do.

Mike_P

Guru
Polaris are doing free postage over this bank holiday despite the web pages referring to a £50 spend needed. Nothing reduced un my size or actually in stock however, they did have some small jerseys reduced if that suits you.
EDIT On orders over £10

Last edited:

Sixmile

Veteran
Polaris are doing free postage over this bank holiday despite the web pages referring to a £50 spend needed. Nothing reduced un my size or actually in stock however, they did have some small jerseys reduced if that suits you.

Is there a code needed as I'm still seeing postage charges when adding to my basket.

I was looking another pack of their fantastically useful Fixie straps and didn't fancy the postage.

Mike_P

Guru
Is there a code needed as I'm still seeing postage charges when adding to my basket.

I was looking another pack of their fantastically useful Fixie straps and didn't fancy the postage.
Implication in the email was it would be automatic. Wonder if its limited to specific customers.

figbat

Slippery scientist

Over £10.

98996DDE-7E3E-45C9-8590-96EB3D2E91E4.jpeg

Probike kit have a stock of the Lezyne plus range (new range of gps) that can pair with komoot and sensors and give you mapping.

Discount codes GSGPBK gives you £5 or £10 off depending on under or over £100 and if your a student with NUS or similar using code BIKE10 to get 10% off.

I’ve just bought a macro plus GPS for a tidy sum of £75 as I don’t need ant compatibility. Not a big saving but still good for mapping and data collection and a good alternative to Garmin.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Probike kit have a stock of the Lezyne plus range (new range of gps) that can pair with komoot and sensors and give you mapping.
I used a Lezyne GPS unit for a while, but a few years back on a Fridays ride it didn't get on well with the rain :sad: After a couple of hours in torrential rain none of the buttons would work, luckily it did record the ride & eventually dried out & uploaded. But it was never right after that, so now my wife uses it on one of her bikes, but basically just used as a odometer now. Shame, as it was great for battery life, but I never got round to using navigation, so cant comment on that

Top Bottom