Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
LCC actually have a decent new-member giveaway for a change: you get an ABUS Ultimate D-Lock £45 list-price (rarely discounted online AFAICS) with LCC membership at full price £49 or household £75, not concessions, while stocks last.
https://membership.lcc.org.uk/abus-ultimate-offer-2020

You don't have to be in London to join LCC but I'm not currently an LCC member but maybe some on here could make themselves known as referrers if they'd like a D-Lock too.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
My imagination or has there been a massive fall-off in bargains posted the last couple of months?
Reduced stock levels/supply issues maintaining prices?

A big drop-off as retailers cope with massive demand and reduced staffing, together with supply issues in a lot of areas. It's a temporary boom for them, which I hope stays as a longer-term boost.

However, the oddity is seeing retailers such as Cycle Republic and Cycle Surgery shut down during the same time.

DRM

Guru
A big drop-off as retailers cope with massive demand and reduced staffing, together with supply issues in a lot of areas. It's a temporary boom for them, which I hope stays as a longer-term boost.

However, the oddity is seeing retailers such as Cycle Republic and Cycle Surgery shut down during the same time.
Cycle Republic & Cycle Surgery closures to me was due to the huge overheads in city centers for the stores, they never saw this coming, as much as anyone else could have predicted what's happened over the last few months.

Milzy

Guru
Cycle Republic & Cycle Surgery closures to me was due to the huge overheads in city centers for the stores, they never saw this coming, as much as anyone else could have predicted what's happened over the last few months.
Im sure someone said Halfords own cycle republic ?

Jenkins

Legendary Member

Tom B

Guru
I've just bought a pair of those. Exact size for my feet as the next size up was OOS so we'll see. But might just be perfect. Thanks for sharing

I've just bought a pair of those. Exact size for my feet as the next size up was OOS so we'll see. But might just be perfect. Thanks for sharing
I really shouldn't ask as I think I am sorted but since the price is so good would be interested in your feedback when you get them, including on sizing. Vibram soles are really good.

Top Bottom