Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
It has what's described as a breadcrumb trail. This better than it sounds though. It is not a map by any means but it does show just the road (a double black line on a white background) you are on and does give turn alerts starting from a distance that you can determine in the settings.
Fair to say that it takes 99% of the doubt away from where it is you are going particularly if you have worked out a route through minor roads and ask that same old question "is this the second or third right?"
...it will clear those doubts up.
It obviously does everything else.... heart rate, HR zone, HR average, distance to/from, etc etc etc. The Garmin software is good as well.
Personally, I like it.
Tim

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Let me know what you think. Does it do turn by turn routing
Has the breadcrumb trail with turn by turn arrows. No mapping. Picked it up this morning. Looks a nice piece of kit.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm looking for a cheapish Ti & saw that myself, sadly the 58cm isn't large enough :sad: But it looks a very nice bike for that money :okay:
I looked at those, contacted Spa, only takes up to 23mm tyres iirc

vickster

Legendary Member
Lots of good deals as ever on Sportpursuit, eg Mavic road shoes reduced from £100 to £40 for white/£45 for black (+ £4.99 postage), all sizes 6-13 incl halfs

lots of reductions on winter coats etc too

you have to sign up to view the deals https://www.sportpursuit.com/

let me know if you sign up and purchase as I can get a referral bonus :whistle:

Attachments

• 7BA80B3C-950B-424B-9D77-28BA6A6919D4.png
    7BA80B3C-950B-424B-9D77-28BA6A6919D4.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 326556E9-F69E-4131-B1B2-9883ADA75227.png
    326556E9-F69E-4131-B1B2-9883ADA75227.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 5

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
Talking of planet x just seen they now do fabric facemasks based on the jerseys designs and other stuff they do.
Two different types 5 for 25 quid or 5 for 20 quid.
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/ZXMASK/5-masks-mix-and-match-bundle
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/ZXSMASK/5-sublimated-masks-mix-and-match-bundle
I ordered and received a pack of the 5 for £25 ones. Pretty decent and the elastic doesn't hurt my ears or cause my glasses to fall off.
More or less need to have one to hand whenever we're out and about as its now a requirement to wear a face covering in any shop in Scotland. Fortunately I remembered to take one with me on Saturday's ride, or i wouldn't have been able to go in and get my lunch at the cafe/farm shop.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I ordered and received a pack of the 5 for £25 ones. Pretty decent and the elastic doesn't hurt my ears or cause my glasses to fall off.
More or less need to have one to hand whenever we're out and about as its now a requirement to wear a face covering in any shop in Scotland. Fortunately I remembered to take one with me on Saturday's ride, or i wouldn't have been able to go in and get my lunch at the cafe/farm shop.
They are sold out of spare filters. Are they washable? Would they work without filters?

Top Bottom