Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
The multi-tool may be useful to have in your saddle bag at £4.99
https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/cycling-gear/crivit-mini-bike-pump-or-bike-tool/p41322
Weight is noticeably absent from description, it might be made of cheese and most flick out multi tools are awful anyway. Check carefully before purchase.

The light sets look good, though.

Hicky

Guru
errr, I'd say med depending on manufacturer....upper thigh circumference of 24". Its for commuting etc. My aldi ones are on their way out.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Pump looks ok ? Looks a little like the Lezyne one I have.
might have to pop down i need a new pump

cyberknight

Pump looks ok ? Looks a little like the Lezyne one I have.
i am not sure looking at reviews , i might be a snob but i have found some stuff lidl do is made of cheese my track pump doesnt do road bike tyres if you have more than 50 psi in ,i need to let the air out to pump it up to pressure

Adam4868

Guru
i am not sure looking at reviews , i might be a snob but i have found some stuff lidl do is made of cheese my track pump doesnt do road bike tyres if you have more than 50 psi in ,i need to let the air out to pump it up to pressure
You may be right...although I've a track pump from Lidl/Aldi that I've had for three or fours years and still going strong.Luck of the draw maybe ?

cyberknight

You may be right...although I've a track pump from Lidl/Aldi that I've had for three or fours years and still going strong.Luck of the draw maybe ?
maybe i ended up buying a wiggle lifeline track pump which is excellent , i tend to buy topeak pumps as overall apartr from bad maintence letting one seize up after not using it for over a year i have never had any issues with them

Adam4868

Guru
maybe i ended up buying a wiggle lifeline track pump which is excellent , i tend to buy topeak pumps as overall apartr from bad maintence letting one seize up after not using it for over a year i have never had any issues with them
I don't want to hog the thread and bore everyone to death...but I like the pumps with the flexi hose,find them a lot easier to use.

Adam4868

Guru
Got my partner to buy me the Lidl frame pump today.On inspection it seems well made,pretty solid.Metal casing,can't see a lot of difference from my Lezyne frame pump.Itll do for my work bike,saves swapping over from other bike
IMG_20210327_184704008.jpg

Yes if you look closely my cat has 666 on her head !

Top Bottom