Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spotted some Crivit ski trousers in Lidl's remainder bargain bucket for £3 a pair. They did a fine job of cushioning the bottles of Proper Job in my shopping bag. Tried them on as soon as I got home and had to take them off again after a few minutes as they were making me too hot. What kind of idiot buys padded thermal strides in the last few days of April, you may wonder? Well, the kind of idiot who spends a lot of time outdoors, and is pre-empting the few bitterly cold weeks we get pretty much every year, and would rather pay £3 a pop than the normal £17, that's who.
And yes, I do often buy my Christmas cards and wrapping paper in January too.... :laugh:

They’ll also come in handy when you spend Christmas in St. Moritz.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
They’ll also come in handy when you spend Christmas in St. Moritz.

No chance of that, not my cup of tea anyway.

On the subject of bargains I managed to grab one of the last remaining "Lidlman" multi-tools during my latest shop. A bit like a Leatherman, only at Lidl prices. Can't go wrong for a fiver, but sadly not even that bargain price was cheap enough to deter all the shoplifters who pilfered their tools and left the empty packaging on the shelf! :sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Spotted some Crivit ski trousers in Lidl's remainder bargain bucket for £3 a pair. They did a fine job of cushioning the bottles of Proper Job in my shopping bag. Tried them on as soon as I got home and had to take them off again after a few minutes as they were making me too hot. What kind of idiot buys padded thermal strides in the last few days of April, you may wonder? Well, the kind of idiot who spends a lot of time outdoors, and is pre-empting the few bitterly cold weeks we get pretty much every year, and would rather pay £3 a pop than the normal £17, that's who.
And yes, I do often buy my Christmas cards and wrapping paper in January too.... :laugh:

They are selling 3/4 wetsuits for rainy days

Planet X have a bundle sale of bike maintenance stand plus torque wrench for 50 quid (56.99 when you factor in the delivery cost).

Lots in stock they write. I bought one so will be able to report on quality.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Top Bottom