Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
What has this got to do with cycling?

Tribansman

Veteran
Forget tri bars, fancy helmets and overpriced, Rapha tops - just neck a load of these:
aero-choc-1.jpg

Why are grown men without young (grand) daughters browsing Brownie uniforms :unsure: and posting links on a cycling site :scratch:
Not sure how you know whether the yellow bear has any daughters/grandaughters or not,
Anyway, you can relax, the answer as usual is perfectly straightforward - I am on marketing/offer email lists for several cycling/camping/outdoor etc outfits - this was one of them. I got a promo mail on that very subject.
Some of the other lists I am on I will spare you and the cchat community. Bargain or otherwise.

gaijintendo

Veteran
Not sure how you know whether the yellow bear has any daughters/grandaughters or not,
Anyway, you can relax, the answer as usual is perfectly straightforward - I am on marketing/offer email lists for several cycling/camping/outdoor etc outfits - this was one of them. I got a promo mail on that very subject.
Some of the other lists I am on I will spare you and the cchat community. Bargain or otherwise.
If it is any comfort, my daughter went to rainbows with hardly any official kit (because it's usually moderately expensive). I don't think classes are back on, or at least she hasn't been attending recently but I forwarded the deal to my partner in case it was helpful.

If it is any comfort, my daughter went to rainbows with hardly any official kit (because it's usually moderately expensive). I don't think classes are back on, or at least she hasn't been attending recently but I forwarded the deal to my partner in case it was helpful.
I must admit to being shocked that guides now wear official hoodies :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
Given it’s a glove puppet, it’s extremely unlikely it does

Top Bottom