Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Thanks for the tip @bikingdad90 , my nice new red helmet arrived today, to match my shiney new red bike. Already had one of the old Carnac ones which is a good fit (Thankfully can't vouch for how effective it is as a helmet) so was sure I'd be happy with it.

I unfortunately can attest to my old PX helmet doing its job. 👍

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
got the PX skid lid , took a good 15 mins fiddling with the straps to get it comfy and test ride to work yesterday it seems ok although im not sure i am keen on the clip mechanism as it seems overly long and i wonder how long it will last .Only bought it for work as i wanted a flouro yellow as i commute a lot of the time in the dark .
Cant complain for the price

I also noticed these when you search “shoe”
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/SH365SDCR/365x-single-dial-composite-sole-road-shoe

40,41 and 47. I got the last pair of 43’s 🤪

wonderloaf

Veteran
got the PX skid lid , took a good 15 mins fiddling with the straps to get it comfy and test ride to work yesterday it seems ok although im not sure i am keen on the clip mechanism as it seems overly long and i wonder how long it will last .Only bought it for work as i wanted a flouro yellow as i commute a lot of the time in the dark .
Cant complain for the price
I've already got an orange PX Croix helmet which I find really comfortable and is my go to lid, so when I saw they had the light blue (my other fave colour) at a shade under £8.50 thought it would be rude not get it. Even got 10% off by signing up to their news letter. Wrong decision, although they look the same the new version has a different strap system which I just cannot get comfortable, so I guess it's another cycling product destined for the back of the wardrobe, hope Mrs W never looks in there :stop:
To quote the old saying, "act in haste, repent at leisure" :rolleyes:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Looks like I’m the only weird head shaped sucker who’s cheap skid lid is sat re packed in the box waiting for me to be arsed to take it to the local collect plus shop… which ain’t exactly close.

GuyBoden

Guru
Shimano Altus Rear Derailleur black, £13.39 plus postage etc
I've not bought one myself, but I was browsing rear Derailleurs and thought it seemed a good deal.
https://www.deporvillage.net/shift-m310-shimano-altus-7-8-vel-black?

SM-RDM310DL.jpg

Top Bottom