Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Guru
And it hasn't got a Brooks badge on, let alone the reputation and quality assurance for which riders will pay a premium.
The image on the Thai page/link is clearly lifted from a Brooks site, but that's the extent of authenticity (even if the actual product exists for delivery).

And it hasn't got a Brooks badge on, let alone the reputation and quality assurance for which riders will pay a premium.
The image on the Thai page/link is clearly lifted from a Brooks site, but that's the extent of authenticity (even if the actual product exists for delivery).

Could you post on here the 'copied' image you are referring to. I've checked the UK Brooks site and I can't see it.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The Decathlon is a centre cut honey saddle for £89.99.

Spacycle have the Brooks B17 standard in black for £88, always a low price. :okay:
https://www.spacycles.co.uk/m18b0s144p73/BROOKS-B17-Standard

Thanks for that, whilst I was quite happy with the centre cut, and curious to see what it like, you have tempted me away from it, as spa has the B17 in Brown at that price (£88) inc delivery and you have saved me a trip to the store to collect it. You have also saved me £1.99. 👍😀👍

FishFright

More wheels than sense

I ordered one , even if I don't like it much it's cheap enough to give away.

Mike_P

Guru
Maybe or maybe not a bargain. Halfords have 10% off online ordered bike accessories and parts (excludes Cycle Technology & Turbo Trainers) of at least £30 using the code PAYDAY10 until possibly 3 July as the T&C's reference a motoring offer instead MOTORING10.

Top Bottom