Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Seemed to exclude inner tubes when I tried it.
Did you meet the minimum £30 spend?
Works for me - 8 inner tubes, £32 - 10% with "Payday10" code
1687895560544.png

(No I haven't actually purchased them)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Did you meet the minimum £30 spend?
Works for me - 8 inner tubes, £32 - 10% with "Payday10" code
View attachment 696670
(No I haven't actually purchased them)
Yes, it was £32ish like yours. I wonder if they forgot to list one of the tubes I'd added as eligible, then. It would be helpful if it said which product(s) are ineligible, instead of one error for the whole cart.

november4

Kind of a bargain......my shokz headphones started failing after a year, and they sent a brand new replacement, only proviso is the original 2 Yr warranty period encompasses the new pair......rare to have good customer service, I like it

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Lidl have cycling stuff in store from the 9th July if you've got the app from 9th-15th you get 20% off too.
Related competition to win 70 pairs of tickets to the world championships in Glasgow, 3-13 August. Closes 13 July. NB: no road VIP tickets. https://www.lidl.co.uk/uciticketcomp

A follow-up to my earlier post, I have now received this leather saddle with copper rivets. Tools also supplied for adjustment.
1.jpg

And a view of the underside
2.jpg

Price delivered is around £22 (well packaged and undamaged) , ordered from a local company called Lazada. Also available from Aliexpress, but I think you get stung with customs charges for UK delivery, but not so for here in Thailand. Initial impressions are positive. Will fit to one of my bikes for some test rides, and report back if any issues.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
A follow-up to my earlier post, I have now received this leather saddle with copper rivets. Tools also supplied for adjustment.
View attachment 697577

And a view of the underside
View attachment 697578
Price delivered is around £22 (well packaged and undamaged) , ordered from a local company called Lazada. Also available from Aliexpress, but I think you get stung with customs charges for UK delivery, but not so for here in Thailand. Initial impressions are positive. Will fit to one of my bikes for some test rides, and report back if any issues.

That looks fab

Top Bottom