Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like it’s a small local shop with a website presence. Seems legit from what I can see.

Tom B

Guru
For those like me who unsubscribed to Strava in December when they pulled a fast one putting the price up and only offering the deals to new customers they've just sent out a 20% off annual subscription offer. Making 12months premium £44.

Not sure if it's available to all,.or constitutes a bargain.

No codes is just an offer when I sign in.

I'm umming and ahhhing

Smthers

Über Member
For those like me who unsubscribed to Strava in December when they pulled a fast one putting the price up and only offering the deals to new customers they've just sent out a 20% off annual subscription offer. Making 12months premium £44.

Not sure if it's available to all,.or constitutes a bargain.

No codes is just an offer when I sign in.

I'm umming and ahhhing

Nothing here, the robbing gits still want £54.99

Erasmus

Exactly. Aldi should be banned from the bargain thread with the only exception of work stands.

For anyone who who agrees the Aldi workstands are ok, my local branch in Maghull (Liverpool) have some in at £19.99. I suspect it's rubbish compared to those costing many times the price, and useless for regular/professional mechanics; however, I've bought one and will happily live with any shortcomings for the comparatively rare and specific ocassions I need the wheels off the ground etc.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
For anyone who who agrees the Aldi workstands are ok, my local branch in Maghull (Liverpool) have some in at £19.99. I suspect it's rubbish compared to those costing many times the price, and useless for regular/professional mechanics; however, I've bought one and will happily live with any shortcomings for the comparatively rare and specific ocassions I need the wheels off the ground etc.

I have a very expensive Park Tools stand and one of those Aldi/Lidl stands, I always use the latter, it’s a lot less faff.

Top Bottom