Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tent, groundsheet and sleeping pod all dispatched from Wiggle - delivery Monday. MrsF also orered a thermal wetsuit. It's one hell of a tent, with groundsheet for under £300 (ordered the groundsheet afterwards realising it was needed - £60 extra). About £1.5k tent at RRP.

Got to get some weekends booked - MrsF also ordered some decent self inflating camping mats. Porta potty next. We've got everything else. I see some lakeside campsites being booked - Bala and Lakes looking spot on.

Jameshow

Veteran
Tent, groundsheet and sleeping pod all dispatched from Wiggle - delivery Monday. MrsF also orered a thermal wetsuit. It's one hell of a tent, with groundsheet for under £300 (ordered the groundsheet afterwards realising it was needed - £60 extra). About £1.5k tent at RRP.

Got to get some weekends booked - MrsF also ordered some decent self inflating camping mats. Porta potty next. We've got everything else. I see some lakeside campsites being booked - Bala and Lakes looking spot on.

Which tent?

fossyant

Wiggle have some amazing deals on tents - yup Nordisk - the roof tents aren't available, but this will be great as our Decathlon 'Base' is getting knackered as it's been well used - the two 3 man pop up tents are fine. The Nordisk reminds me of our Scout tents, and looks really well made.

Jameshow

Veteran
Wiggle have some amazing deals on tents - yup Nordisk - the roof tents aren't available, but this will be great as our Decathlon 'Base' is getting knackered as it's been well used - the two 3 man pop up tents are fine. The Nordisk reminds me of our Scout tents, and looks really well made.

Reminds me of the Vango force 10 tents of my youth!

fossyant

Reminds me of the Vango force 10 tents of my youth!

We are getting rid of the static, and my wife still wants to keep up the wild swimming, so tenting is best. Our old tents are worn out, and we're not as flexible these days, so a full height tent is ideal. Looks to pitch quite quickly too. Porta potty next !!

fossyant

The one Fossy's bought is nothing like the Vango Force 10s. Maybe you're recalling a Blacks 'Good Companion'?
I bought a Vango Force 10 Mk3 just after the nylon version was 'released': someone else had a Mk2.
https://www.vango.co.uk/gb/blog/force-ten-classic-tents.html
They pitched SO well.

The one I ordered is an old 'fashioned' style cotton tent.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Ef Cannondale bikes if your feeling flush!

The 2022 bikes look the best deals at 3.5k.

https://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/ef-team-bikes-2023-sale

tried looking for the geometry and sizing on cannondales official site and gave up, pop window that ignores the pop up blocker to sign up for email junk blocks the page and i cant get rid of it , not that i was in the market to buy but its nice to look

Top Bottom