Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Anyone had confirmation that their order is ready to collect?

I ordered 2 x 12`s, 2 x 9`s for me and 4 x 9`s for other people. I`v had a cancellation notice today on the 2 x 9`s that I ordered, but nothing on the other 2 orders I made.
I opted for delivery and received my £5 Kong Nerd 12 function & £1 Sigma wireless today.
Thank you Jenkins, I'm delighted!

GJT

Über Member

I ordered 2 x 12`s, 2 x 9`s for me and 4 x 9`s for other people. I`v had a cancellation notice today on the 2 x 9`s that I ordered, but nothing on the other 2 orders I made.
I just ordered one Nerd 12 and picked it up today, so thanks Jenkins from me too.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

I opted for delivery and received my £5 Kong Nerd 12 function & £1 Sigma wireless today.
Thank you Jenkins, I'm delighted!

I just ordered one Nerd 12 and picked it up today, so thanks Jenkins from me too.

Pah, I ordered some of the Lake CX331 shoes down from £250 to £5, had a call to say ready for collection. (Digs out BC card for another 50p off) Happy days.

Not heard anything yet, but the Knog Nerd 12 and the Lake MTB shoes were supposed to be at my local store for collection after 1pm today.
As it happens I'm off work tomorrow so I'll pop in and hopefully collect them (along with the brace of Gatorskins I also ordered, which I know are ready to collect).

To be honest, my local store seem to vary enormously in letting me know when stuff is ready to collect so there is still hope... :okay:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Not heard anything yet, but the Knog Nerd 12 and the Lake MTB shoes were supposed to be at my local store for collection after 1pm today.
As it happens I'm off work tomorrow so I'll pop in and hopefully collect them (along with the brace of Gatorskins I also ordered, which I know are ready to collect).

To be honest, my local store seem to vary enormously in letting me know when stuff is ready to collect so there is still hope... :okay:

The wife just checked our answer phone (I never do that) and we had a call from my local Halfords earlier on saying that my orders were ready to collect :dance:

:popcorn:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Thanks for the thanks everyone - I had a call this morning to say my Sigmas are ready for collection and I should be picking them up tomorrow :dance:

Looks like some of us will be having a busy time fitting & setting up new bike computers

Top Bottom