Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I tend not to worry about sell by/use by dates with sealed packaged stuff - don't think they would do you much harm, apart from the general retching you already note. I agree with the drift of your point - I prefer Lidl wine gums or Aldi fruit pastilles for a sugar boost. Or, in extremis, Aldi's Red Thunder energy drink.
Meerkats are good too,

Meerkats 001.JPG

totem

Total Newb, but eager to learn
Which has the functions you want?

Read some reviews on the Knog, the wireless signal picks up interference, so I'll go with a wired Sigma for £1 instead. As for functions, just your standard - speed, time, distance, clock. Anything else a bonus. Ability to load data onto a PC might be useful as well.

Thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
I've never had an issue with the Cateye wireless computers, the Velo is a top little piece of kit...but not a £1

vickster

Legendary Member
To note, I don't know of computers which will download easily to a PC, you need something like a garmin really for that :smile:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Thanks for the thanks everyone - I had a call this morning to say my Sigmas are ready for collection and I should be picking them up tomorrow :dance:

Looks like some of us will be having a busy time fitting & setting up new bike computers

Good news - popped in this morning and collected the Knog Nerd 12 and the MTB shoes, so all is good!
The lads in store were quite surprised at the prices, especially when I got my BC discount.

Looks like the Knogs are back on the website too...

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
You asked for BC discount, how embarrassing!
Your definately a Yorkshire man then?

Too right! Don't forget the shop is in Yorkshire so they were expecting it... ;)

Top Bottom