Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's your prerogative :smile:
Mm, sorry to say it vickster, especially after your tolerance forr my interest in women's clothing, but you sound a tad cynical/too worldly wse/opportunistic.

My British cycling membership arrived today, you have 6 months to activate your membership.
Oh, evans better fix their question.
Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 12.31.52.jpg

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Never renewed my BC membership , on a one man protest ^_^ at current shannigans going on within. However might my miss the 10% disc at Halfords :tongue:
See if any other local clubs have discounts? For example, I think Richardson's (a regional chain) give 10% discount to various clubs local to each branch.

I've also found Halfodds being more than 10% dearer than another lbs on many parts.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I just activated mine, but it wants me to pay an extra £2 on checkout.

As usual another British Cycling cock up. Evans are refunding me the extra, although I don't think it is their fault. I would rather British Cycling sorted out their dodgy systems, but I guess they have a lot more to worry about at the moment.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
As usual another British Cycling cock up. Evans are refunding me the extra, although I don't think it is their fault. I would rather British Cycling sorted out their dodgy systems, but I guess they have a lot more to worry about at the moment.

I bought one, part paid for by an evans gift card refund. The refund was £2 + a few pence, when they sent the card & I used it there was £5 credit, so if I have to pay £2 I don't think it's fair for me to ask Evans to refund it :laugh: Still a bargain even with the extra couple of quid :okay:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I bought one, part paid for by an evans gift card refund. The refund was £2 + a few pence, when they sent the card & I used it there was £5 credit, so if I have to pay £2 I don't think it's fair for me to ask Evans to refund it :laugh: Still a bargain even with the extra couple of quid :okay:

To get a round the £2 screw up with BC - give them a call on 0161 274 2010 and explain the situation to them.

Top Bottom