Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycloslalomeur

Formally it is illegal to do so inside the EU, the Single Marketnand all that, or to be more specific the Services Directive. However, enforcement in the U.K., and enforcement is by national authorities, is pretty gutless.

I came across the services directive as well and assumed that enforcement would indeed be non-existent. Anyway, I had a word with Wiggle about this and had Bike24 match the price. Still, depressing conduct.

Cycloslalomeur

Goodness sake! Realise that there are going to be a few Guardian readers on here but FFS Brexit? Still, seriously?!!

Would prefer to hear from a deal or people's experience of that product than tedious Brexit BS

Point taken. Here, how about Free Aero Race bibshorts for 76 quid shipped? Only sizes S and M in orange or killer whale colours though.

https://www.salden.nl/nl/castelli-free-aero-race-koersbroek-kort-158676.html

https://www.salden.nl/nl/castelli-free-aero-race-koersbroek-kort-157843.html

Tom B

Guru
SIS Fart Power aka Rego

£1kg drums on offer at £18.

With Cycle Hero's discount code £11.

Cycle hero's have a 40% code for most things SIS. Even most already discounted stuff. It's free sign up and ypu earn points for your rides via strava... It's not hard I've got about 20k. You can reupload recent activity to earn points retrospectively.

In full I got 1kg rego, hydro tabs, 24x65g energy bars and a protein shaker for 34quid

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh bike mat this time. Would be handy under the turbo and the work stand.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Might already have been posted (but I ain't checking) ...

Aldi *Crane* Mens or Womens cycling shorts reduced to £2.49 & Mens or Womens bib shorts £3.99.

This was in Salford (Pendleton Precinct) Aldi today & they only had 4 in total.

Steve T

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up on the Ribble Pro-Lite Revo wheelset, got them for £88, bought a pair last year for £180 and was very please with that price then so this deal is awesome, they are back up to £220 now
I must admit I bought a pair too for my next 'project' or at least that's how I justified it to myself.... I noticed they put the price up.

Top Bottom