Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the reply cyber.

Just realised that I'm talking shorts whereas you are talking those strange things (to me) bibs. But presumably the "business end" is the same in items with the same branding.

Thanks for the Decathlon recommendation - seem to remember that they have been recommended a fair bit on here - maybe by you.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thanks for the reply cyber.

Just realised that I'm talking shorts whereas you are talking those strange things (to me) bibs. But presumably the "business end" is the same in items with the same branding.

Thanks for the Decathlon recommendation - seem to remember that they have been recommended a fair bit on here - maybe by you.
Yup i prefer bibs but the pas should be the same.

One of these from AliExpress for $25, large, 10 litres

HTB17A2FRXXXXXaAapXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Presumably there will be customs duty on that? How much is it likely to be?

Is there also an admin charge for the PO collecting it?

I would be very surprised if it comes through at declared value. Mine was £18, so I assume that it will be sent as a gift as it is above the £15 threshold.

mm - surely the customs folk at least now and again query this dodge?

I do order bits and bobs from China now and again but all very low value and the outfit I buy from is very good about filling in detailed customs and value information on the package sticker.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Nearly bought this one, but looked too unwieldy, although supposedly the same capacity as the one I ordered

I think the first image was an 8L one and the second a 10L.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I prefer the look of the second one, it is slightly less in your face. I will let you know which one I get, if it suits we could do a swap, I went for 10L too.
When you do, please post a review and link it here. That looks like a heck of a lot of seatpost showing and I've had bad experience with a Roswheel bag (poor stitching).

Apologies to the mods for copying and pasting the deals I have posted to save fellow users a few quid. No intention to be "shouty" but to just share deals with other fellow cyclists.

Sorry that I don't know how to edit the post and I am keen to share with other cyclists. Won't bother anymore if too "shouty" and can't be easily edited to appear non "shouty"

Was just keen to share with fellow cyclists before they go - have been told!

Top Bottom