Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
Anyone looking for the new R8000 series (Ultegra) Di2 groupset should have a look at bike-components.de
Hydraulic disc groupset for just under £900, whereas Evans, CRC etc are showing around £1500 if they have them.
Is it Di2 ?

Tom B

Guru
Our trailer is probably the best cycling related purchase I ever made. It was worth every penny, so many memories created. Interestingly, it arrived quicker from Austria than a jacket from England..

I phoned Cycle Surgery (the number on their Paypal invoice isn't live, so went through main CS site) and they explained that the jacket is coming from a warehouse to the store before it can be posted out. As yet, the jacket hasn't even reached the store yet but I was reliably informed that it'll arrive sometime..

I have received an email to say my order has been dispatched. Unfortunately via Parcel Farce, so hopefully ill get it some time next week.

Tom B

Guru
It could be worse, the email could have informed you they'd dispatched via Yodel :banghead:

To my shock and amazement it arrived today albeit delivered to the wrong house but hey-ho.

U

User6179

Anybody Looking for an Amazon echo dot

Cheapest I found is Very , £35 but you get a tenner off with this code LXJM9 if you spend £40 for first time customers

So basically the tenner off covers delivery of £4 plus you get a free gift to the value of £6.

Top Bottom