Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Veteran
Trailer has already been sourced :-) I'll just have to stop using it for shopping!

Would you let us know the outcome please!

Our trailer is probably the best cycling related purchase I ever made. It was worth every penny, so many memories created. Interestingly, it arrived quicker from Austria than a jacket from England..

I phoned Cycle Surgery (the number on their Paypal invoice isn't live, so went through main CS site) and they explained that the jacket is coming from a warehouse to the store before it can be posted out. As yet, the jacket hasn't even reached the store yet but I was reliably informed that it'll arrive sometime..

macky

I used to drag my kids in a trailer, fantastic bit of kit. Worth every penny. Only down side is the kid in the trailer eats what your back wheel flicks at them , in my case cow muc:laugh:

Sixmile

Veteran
I used to drag my kids in a trailer...Only down side is the kid in the trailer eats what your back wheel flicks at them , in my case cow muc:laugh:

And thats what stops me from putting my grandaughter in one

I've never had that issue with my kids in our double trailer. The clear or mesh window (depending on conditions) keep everything out. If they do want it open my wheel is only a few inches from the lip of the trailer so that catches anything that gets flicked up.

Sixmile

Veteran
Cycle surgery cancelled my order today for bib tights bought on 23rd, no apology or owt.

My Cycle surgery order from the 23rd November just arrived this afternoon. If it's any consolation I got a confusing email only yesterday from them entitled 'Order Amendment'. When I opened the email, in bold orange writing was 'Order Cancellations', with my jacket listed below.

beermonster

Über Member
My Cycle surgery order from the 23rd November just arrived this afternoon. If it's any consolation I got a confusing email only yesterday from them entitled 'Order Amendment'. When I opened the email, in bold orange writing was 'Order Cancellations', with my jacket listed below.

Yea that’s what I got plus an email with PayPal refund!

Sixmile

Veteran
Yea that’s what I got plus an email with PayPal refund!

So did I.

My wife said the parcel arrived yesterday and I wrongly assumed it to be the coat! It was in actual fact 2 boxes of lego which I'd forgotten I'd ordered for the kids. Now that you've said it, I've checked my paypal and the money has been refunded. Not pleased.

Bought some V brake pads from that outfit DC a while ago after discobrakes mega percentage price rise a while ago. Haven't used yet but as bits of rubber they look OK. Let's hope a Cchat adoption doesn't make them boost their prices :smile:

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
I used to use Discobrakes, but agree the prices have increased for generic brake pads, which undoubtedly were reasonable performance. I recently ordered some EBC Red pads for by BB7 disc setup from Fatbirds. Great price and rapid delivery.

Top Bottom