Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crazyjoe101

Exactly the reason I swapped to SPD
I had to swap from SPD because I could not find any shoes that didn't completely wreck my freakish feet on long rides, SL shoes just have a better range for road use ime

beermonster

Über Member

Tom B

Guru
I had to swap from SPD because I could not find any shoes that didn't completely wreck my freakish feet

Are you my Mrs? She has similar issues with her flipper feet.

Has yours arrived yet? I ordered mine on the day that you posted the link but still no sign.

Likewise... I thought I got a "dispatched" email but I can't find it now. It's possible I could've imagined that though it's been a bit of a hellish week with the Mrs Popping out the firstborn.

Sixmile

Veteran
Likewise... I thought I got a "dispatched" email but I can't find it now. It's possible I could've imagined that though it's been a bit of a hellish week with the Mrs Popping out the firstborn.

Congratulations. It'll not be long before you find yourself on the 'family and recreational' forum reading the seat verses trailer debates! Or... maybe it's not your first.... anyway...

I'm going to give Cycle Surgery a bell today as these are the mornings that I could be doing with this jacket!

Tom B

Guru
Congratulations. It'll not be long before you find yourself on the 'family and recreational' forum reading the seat verses trailer debates! Or... maybe it's not your first.... anyway...

Trailer has already been sourced :-) I'll just have to stop using it for shopping!

I'm going to give Cycle Surgery a bell today as these are the mornings that I could be doing with this jacket!

Would you let us know the outcome please!

Top Bottom