Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
It may take some time before we find out what it does. Delivery targets have been hopelessly optimistic and there isn't an android app yet. The lights have some 'quirks' such as going off and refusing to go back on again until they've been plugged into a usb.

They may well fulfill a lot of their potential, but they are someway away yet and have been released as a part-developed project rather than a final product.

Agreed, I keep getting mine out to try again and every time it does something unexpectedly bad. As a straightforward light it is ok, when it works, but as anything smart it fails. The key in my last sentance was ‘when it works’, I need reliable lights and this is not it.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Castilli Entrata gloves reduced from £29.99 to £10 at Wiggle. Only Blue and Red available at this price.
Postage is free over £12.99 so you may need an ‘add on’.
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/castelli-entrata-gloves/

Spoons47

C14DA1B1-8C64-4733-8E69-988147762EA7.jpeg
Bargain of the Century. My very good friend let my son have this for £250 nearly all new components. 2x10 speed. Drop bars will be added just need to source some shifters.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Wiggle and CRC are selling the Endura Humvee Convertible jackets of at £35. I treated myself to the last one in small yesterday and bought some back up lights to take the price up to around £45 and got £9 off adding Summer17 code.
Love the Endura Convertible, this one will replace one thats 5 years old and has been through thick and thin!

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Another Wiggle treat:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ale-r-ev1-speedfondo-jacket/

Just bought one (the Navy one on the second photo) for my lad for his birthday, as he asked for something to keep the chill out during his daily cycle commute. I got an extra tenner off, too, by setting up an account in Mrs. 66's name.

I'm very jealous now.

Adam4868

Guru
Good offer but i guess you wouldnt know if your one of the first hundred unless you pay first ?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
For anyone thinking of joining British Cycling, this is £37 a year, but the first 100 get a free See Sense Ace rear light retailing at £44.99.
Best be quick though!

https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/c...tish Cycling V2&dm_i=480K,ELZG,47E7KA,1NLLS,1
Buyer beware! In addition to BC's other debatable problems, this so-called Commuter membership requires you to agree to the WADA code (so no taking various permitted medicines because they may enhance your performance in races - races that you're not licensed to participate in with this membership!) and more seriously "Commute members benefit from individual liability insurance cover for utility cycling and commuting, but not for participating in cycling events or any kind of formal group cycling activity" - so not insured if going on any charity rides and I forsee quibbling about what's an "event".

As an aside, I wonder if this will make life more complicated for groups that demand CUK or BC membership in the expectation that it means TP insurance.

Top Bottom