Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Aldi folding bike stand, reduced to £3.99 (was £8.99) in store.
IMG_20181129_083019500.jpg

I had hoped to find some reduced lights, but there was not much else left for the cycling event, other than a few cans of Muc-off at the store I was in.

Fleeces are still great for cycling, particularly urban, when layering, though I know some consider them passe. Micro fleeces are the best as well - general ones (including actually an Endura quality one I have) are generally too thick. Mountain Warehouse also a good source of micro-fleeces - I have a supply of a really good one, some of which I got for £8.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Fleeces are still great for cycling, particularly urban, when layering, though I know some consider them passe. .

I've got more Black & Navy Blue fleeces than I know what to do with, favourite one was given to me and came from EWM. Generally worn combined with straight leg jeans and often used for riding bikes and consuming beer in. I don't give a toss about fashion, but I do care about comfort. Those Berghaus ones are good value, although I really don't need one!.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Save over a grand on this Bianchi Infiniti:

https://www.merlincycles.com/bianch...-carbon-road-bike-2018-127064.html?source=PHG

Only in Small though.

Hardly new is it !..... Torque is what people want to know on Ebikes.
Low torque, crap on hills.
Fair do's - wasn't being entirely serious - important info I guess for folks who have a need for these bikes - I guess to me it is a term that smacks of petrolhead macho stuff. I'm still getting to grips with sorting dodgy shifting on my triple.

Top Bottom