Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Followed up Cunobelin's advice on this thread about using a 3w Tesco torch as a front light. £10 in my local store + a bracket = magnificent brightness! Mounted with an EL530, which I don't rate very highly...

£12 online - here.

cadleigh

Decathlon are selling off last season's replica team kit - CSC, Caisse D'Epargne and AG2R. It varies from store to store what they have in stock, but they're roughly half price.

beancounter

If anyone (like me) is looking for winter lights...

Shopping last night in Tesco I bought their 3 watt Cree LED aluminium torch for...£12. Looks very similar to me to the Fenix torches (well I hope so anyway). Another fiver on a lockblock and hopefully I'm good to go for my winter commuting.

£12....rude not to.

bc

Good old Tescos! Last Saturday I got a pair of LED 'button' lights - the ones with a bit of elastic attached that you can lace into your helmet, coat or, originally, fix to a bike!(They have a grooved back, profiled for a seat stay etc)
One red, one white - each powered by two CR 2032 cells.
They have three modes - I prefer the first which is a sort of 'reverb flash' - like police lights, regular flash and on.
The white one illuminates everything, particularly the reflective signeage...twice now, I have had the comment "Looks like the Old Bill" :eek: So, not only are these lights seriously bright - they're very 'PC'.
Price?
£4 - less than the cost of four button cells.
Winter draws on - get some in...

Top Bottom