Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

netman

Veteran
I had a refund of £74 on the 29th but still waiting for a refund of £8.80 for my second order.
I too will not buy under armour again and I’m sorry I posted the original deal on here for others to be disappointed too.

No need to apologise - you were acting in good faith and didn't know UA would turn out to be useless - I spent £45 too and have yet to get a refund. Have told them I'll no longer be a customer of theirs (this wasn't the first time I've used them, but it will be the last!). Would point their 'customer service' at this thread, but really can't be bothered as it'll be a waste of time I expect!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I too will not buy under armour again and I’m sorry I posted the original deal on here for others to be disappointed too.

Not your fault at all, I had higher hopes of a company with as good a name as them, but honestly nothing ventured nothing gained, nobody will lose any money.

huwsparky

Über Member

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yes if I didn’t have a Neo ....
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy0DRw67o6JYz3PmIPMkNnWbHsj5nr70kvjL5tb8E9ZvKjNCYLbA.jpg

benb

Evidence based cyclist
No need to apologise - you were acting in good faith and didn't know UA would turn out to be useless - I spent £45 too and have yet to get a refund. Have told them I'll no longer be a customer of theirs (this wasn't the first time I've used them, but it will be the last!). Would point their 'customer service' at this thread, but really can't be bothered as it'll be a waste of time I expect!

If you're on Twitter, that's often a good place to raise stuff like this as it's so public.
@AskTeamUA and @UnderArmour

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
If you're on Twitter, that's often a good place to raise stuff like this as it's so public.
@AskTeamUA and @UnderArmour

I posted on their Facebook page about my cancelled order asking why they haven’t replied to my emails/messages or responded to my Paypal claim. Message was removed within 2hrs with no reply. Eventually got my refund via Paypal though.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I posted on their Facebook page about my cancelled order asking why they haven’t replied to my emails/messages or responded to my Paypal claim. Message was removed within 2hrs with no reply. Eventually got my refund via Paypal though.

That is shite

Top Bottom