Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Needed new overshoes . i got 2 seasons out of these so glad when i saw them at £15.40 ordered 2 pairs
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/dhb-neoprene-nylon-overshoe/rp-prod164615
These are great overshoes,on season 3 with mine.great buy for anyone looking for overshoes.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Mines XL & 23" pit to pit. I'm a 42" chest, so it's a nice fit over a couple of layers, wouldn't want it smaller. & I've had it a few months now & it's still white :smile: although I do have mudguards on a few bikes:okay:
Normally a large but go to XL in some stuff such as Sportful and some Decathlon stuff. Just to compare ?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Home Bargains have "Supplements Direct" electrolyte tabs at £1.29 a tube, or 2 for £2.

Aside from the label, the packaging looks very similar to SIS Hydro right down to the font on the date / batch number.

I got one of each flavour to try - although being Home Bargains they might never be seen again. ^_^

tom73

Guru
When I 1st started with electro tabs I used them. Once I got into using them on most rides I soon moved to high 5. I found them to have a really bad after taste with a flavour of really bad cheep dilute pop thrown in.
You may get on with them though :smile:

Home Bargains have "Supplements Direct" electrolyte tabs at £1.29 a tube, or 2 for £2.

View attachment 494828

Aside from the label, the packaging looks very similar to SIS Hydro right down to the font on the date / batch number.

I got one of each flavour to try - although being Home Bargains they might never be seen again. ^_^
I can't resist a bargain so i bought a load of these a while ago, they do work but the taste is not good, whatever flavour. I shall persevere though

tom73

Guru
try high 5 pink grapefruit :okay:

Slick

Guru
It was probably just coincidence but I took an upset stomach once after using these, so just play safe and avoid now.

Top Bottom