Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I use a buff usually. Fine i think.

tom73

Guru
According to BBC news just its triple layer coverings the Welsh assembly are asking be worn:eek:😷😷😷
They have been advising that since they stared talking about them. It’s the only thing they look to be happy to talk/recommend. When and what to do with them has been left wide open.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
They are sold out of spare filters. Are they washable? Would they work without filters?

Not sure if the filters are washable but if you’re stuck, use the old filter as a template and cut up a j-cloth to use instead - they work pretty well and they’re washable too. Obvs not medical grade but an effective Filter element nonetheless.

rjacobs

Regular
My delivery came in less that 24 hours. Wheel bags excellent for £10.
Helmet for 15 fits well enough, some have complained about the fit but doesn't seem to be a problem with me.
Socks good quality for couple pound a pair - compared with what some brands charge for socks I'd say excellent value.
Has anyone purchased a track pump from planet x that has the tank to seat a tubeless? £40 - wondered if it did the job well

Yes the wheel bag is very good. Price yo yos of course.

My delivery came in less that 24 hours. Wheel bags excellent for £10.
Helmet for 15 fits well enough, some have complained about the fit but doesn't seem to be a problem with me.
Socks good quality for couple pound a pair - compared with what some brands charge for socks I'd say excellent value.
Has anyone purchased a track pump from planet x that has the tank to seat a tubeless? £40 - wondered if it did the job well
I have an exact version of that pump under a different brand name, it worked well until the bypass switch snapped off (its a tiny little thing made of plastic)

Kernow_T

Über Member
Recently bought and received a couple of these bags. Pleasantly surprised at how good quality they are.
But then again, Planet X gear is becoming great value for money these days
Talking of bags, planet X 'any 4 drybags £20' seems superb value even with the £7 postage. Usually a 5, 10, 20, 25ltr set - a range is good for specific items in specific bags if kayaking /camping etc - would cost £50 or more

Talking of bags, planet X 'any 4 drybags £20' seems superb value even with the £7 postage. Usually a 5, 10, 20, 25ltr set - a range is good for specific items in specific bags if kayaking /camping etc - would cost £50 or more

thats typical, I bought the 10 litre one last week for a tenner iirc but am happy to vouch for the quality. I added ice to mine and used it as a cool bag for b on an overnighter last week

is definitely recommend one if you’re in the market for one

Last edited:
Top Bottom