Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Guru

only for 23mm, and no-one uses those anymore.:whistle:
Still £90 is a decent price for the 25/28mm

vickster

Legendary Member
They'd be £74.97 from SportPursuit including postage (flat rate postage, so can add lots of other bits too :whistle:). Very good retailer, use a lot. Don't do free returns but can get that if pay with paypal :okay:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
A friend of mine always paid full marked price for a product on the grounds that 'you get what you pay for' as if exactly the same product at a lower price was somehow inferior.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Some gems amongst the junk in The Range clearance online.

https://www.therange.co.uk/sport/cycling/#in_stock_f=true&sort=price_lth&page=1&lpp=24

Going out of stock fairly rapid bit there may still be a few bits for people on there.

Last night there where large panniers for £1.75 which I missed, but I did manage to snag some budget frame locks for 0.75p each, the kind I would expect to pay £7 or so for so nice bargain for me to chuck on a few of my bikes that do not have them.

T4tomo

Guru
Not sure if this thread or the Jokes thread, seriously what the funk?

some of the details when you look are extraordinary:okay::laugh::wacko:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29498135...dtQLzPsIuiy9aQ%3D%3D|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2563228

1655991074417.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
I've just had an email from Brompton advertising various accessories. They have the new Continental Contact Urban folding tyre, now available in Tan Wall. I've fitted a pair of the standard non tan walls on one of my Brommies and they're an excellent tyre. Knowing that Brompton bits and bobs can be a bit pricey I had a search online. Brompton are asking £33 for a tyre, Amazon £69.99 😮 ( I did check, the price is per tyre ) With Amazon there's a box where you can enquire about the product, I asked if this was the same tyre that Brompton sell for £33 with free postage, but when I try to submit the question it comes back with a " something went wrong " message.🤔
EDIT: I rephrased the question and submitted it to Amazon, I'm awaiting a response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom