Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
If only I could find a cross-ready second-hand bike at the right size, spec and price but with a cheap groupset. Or even a frameset.

Or should I buy one just in case?

Seems right - with 105 going very much disc, 12 speed and electronic.

Milzy

Guru
If only I could find a cross-ready second-hand bike at the right size, spec and price but with a cheap groupset. Or even a frameset.

Or should I buy one just in case?

Seems right - with 105 going very much disc, 12 speed and electronic.

I just went just incase I do anything CX road not sure decide later. I’m a big fan of mechanical rim brake gruppos. The electronic shifting lads forget to charge up and run out 70 miles from home. I don’t like discs.

Milzy

Guru
Annoyingly my summer bikes are 10spd.
Would be a pain to chain tbh.
I think I'm past peak carbon so do I need another bike?

Titanium perhaps??
But would be worried about cracks.

Don’t worry about cracks, they’re under extreme quality control. They have backing gas & a highly skilled welder on the job. Ti my favourite bike material in a non competitive world.

Jameshow

Veteran
Oki
Don’t worry about cracks, they’re under extreme quality control. They have backing gas & a highly skilled welder on the job. Ti my favourite bike material in a non competitive world.

Really seem many cracked ti bikes on eBay which is supprising with the smaller numbers made?

Mike_P

Guru
Le Col mens Sport bib shorts £71.05 today using code EXTRA30 https://lecol.cc/products/sport-bib-shorts?variant=15196528312383&discount=EXTRA30

Top Bottom